- Dress Apparel
- Sweatshirts - Hoods
- Sweatshirts - 1/4 Zip
- Sweatshirts - Crew
- Women's Dress Apparel
- Women's Golf
- Women's Outerwear
- Women's Shorts
- Women's Sweatshirts
- Women's T-shirts
- 3x And Up
- IUP Gifts
Left Sidebar Additional
- Add to House Account
- Custom Apparel Shop
- Gift Cards
- Local Interest
Search The IUP Store
Technology Deals - Apple
Apple and Indiana University of Pennsylvania
Take your education to a higher level.
Apple education pricing is a great way for college students and faculty and staff to purchase Mac computers, Apple software, and select accessories at special prices. Newly accepted students are also eligible, as are parents purchasing on behalf of their student.
- Proceeds benefit Indiana University of Pennsylvania Students
- Order online and pick up at your local Apple Retail Store
- Financing is available for up to 18 months on qualifying purchases
- Shop now at www.apple.com/edu/iup
Why choose Mac?
Built on the world's most advanced operating system, the Mac is as easy to use as it is powerful. And, no matter what your major is, it's great for college because you get:
- A smart design that is durable for your college lifestyle, and friendly to the environment.
- Mac OS X that comes with the security and reliability of built-in defenses against PC viruses.
- Compatibility with Microsoft Office programs and the ability to run Windows too.
- Fun with photos, music, movies and more with pre-loaded iLife software.
Which model should I choose?
Apple has a number of different Mac computers to choose from, but the choice is up to your preferences and available budget. Is mobility your biggest concern? The MacBook Air is your best choice. Looking for a perfomance Desktop computer that won't take over your desk? Take a look at the iMac. Looking for the reliability of the Mac but have a limited budget? The Mac mini shows that big things can come in small packages.
Every Mac computer currently offered conforms to the hardware guidelines put in place by the IT Support Center at IUP. Click here to view the guidelines.
What if I have a problem?
Apple also gives you 90 days of complimentary telephone support and a year of repair coverage. You can extend your coverage with AppleCare Protection Plan. For hands-on help, visit the apple support page.
Purchase Apple Care with your Mac and save with Apple Education Pricing. Learn More.
What about an iPad?
Apple education pricing includes more than just Mac computers. You are able to purchase iPads at a discounted price and support IUP while doing so. The IT Support Center, however recommends against using an iPad as your primary computer while at IUP.